It is now possible to create groups of layers:
- When multiple layers are selected, press ⌘G when multiple layers are selected to group them (use ctrlG on Windows / Linux)
- When a group is selected, press ⌘⇧G to ungroup (or ctrl⇧G on Windows / Linux)
Groups work very much like layers: in particular, you can move, resize, scale and rotate them. Please note that resizing a group will not resize its content – they works very much like frames in Figma.
But the best part of it is that you can also add animations to the group itself! This is really powerful: you can for instance animate 2 objects, group them, and add another animation to the group itself.
Other improvements and fixes
- It is now possible to reorder multiple animations in the timeline at once
- It is now possible to reorder multiple layers at once
- Improved the selection of animations in the timeline on a mouse click
- Improved the time cursor behavior when clicking in the timeline
- Fixed a bug that would not display the handles of a rotated object
- Fixed a bug on the Move animation that would conflict with overlapping animations
- Fixed a bug that would display the snap lines of an artboard incorrectly after the artboard was moved
- Fixed a bug that would display the snap lines of a ghost incorrectly after the artboard was moved
- Fixed a bug on the Undo / Redo commands