Animate elements into view
All the actions (Move, Scale, Rotate…) now support two modes:
- The To → mode: the action starts from the current state of the object and brings it to a new value,
- The → From mode: the action brings the object into its current state.
The → From mode is particularly useful to make objects appear into the scene. Before that, you had to add an action, update the design to reflect the initial state of the object, and go back to the action to make sure it transformed the object into its main state. Now, you can simply add an action to the object and toggle the → From mode.
Other improvements and fixes
- Fixed a bug that could cause the hover box to remain displayed after the mouse left
- Fixed the highlight of actions applied on the same layer
- Simplified the inspector of actions that handle multiple properties