Animations with initial value
Custom animations now support initial values. This is very handy to make your layers appear in the scene, while leaving their design untouched.
To activate the “Initial value” field, you just have to click on the + button at the top of the custom action inspector. Then, you can enter a value for the “From” field and / or for the “To” field.
Here is an example, to make a simple “Fade in” animation:
- Add a new custom animation (Opacity)
- Activate the “Initial value” field by clicking on the + button
- In the “From” field, enter the value 0
- In the “To” field, press ⌫ to remove the value: you'll see the opacity value of the layer in its Design state
Other improvements & fixes
- Added “Zoom to fit” option (also accessible with the ⇧1 keyboard shortcut)
- Users can now choose between a password or magic link login
- Projects imported from Figma are now opened by default on the Animate tab
- Users are now automatically redirected to the editor after sign up / login
- Fixed a bug for videos with opacity < 100%
- Fixed a bug for groups with no children
- Updated landing page