Hide / Show animations
View all updates
We just added 2 new types of animations: Hide and Show.
- The “Hide” animation lets you hide an item instantly
- The “Show” animation lets you display an item instantly
To add these animations, you can click on the “New animation” button, head to the “Custom” tab, and select the “Hide / Show” item.
Other improvements & fixes
- It is now possible to drag & drop images from your computer files to your Jitter window
- It is now possible to import multiple images at once from the file picker
- It is now possible to duplicate a layer with ⌘D – this action is also available from the right-click menu
- Fixed a bug where animations with a duration of 0 would disappear from the timeline
- Fixed a bug when copying a text effect to another type of layer
- Fixed a bug that would not update the size of the text box when changing the font
- Improved behavior when adding multiple animations of the same type to the same object