We now support stroke natively in Jitter. You can adjust the following parameters, the width, color and position (inside, outside, center). Strokes are currently supported on all layer types, except groups.
It is also possible to animate the stroke properties, just like any other property. You can change the weight and color of the stroke, and apply an easing function.
Other improvements & fixes
- Improved the video encoder performance
- Fixed layout problem that would hide the shadow field in the design inspector
- Fixed a bug where empty groups in the timeline would make the application crash
- Fixed a bug that would prevent opening some files
- Fixed a bug when ungrouping layers
- Fixed a bug for timeline groups with a duration of 0