Transparent background export
View all updates
You can now export your GIF and videos with a transparent background. To do this, you can simply remove the background of your artboard in the editor, or choose a transparent export format from the export page.
We support 2 video formats with transparency: .webm and .mov (ProRes 4444) so that you can use your transparent videos on a maximum number of platforms, like the web or video editing apps.
GIFs with a transparent background are also supported.
New export options (file format, fps, GIF loop)
We added more export options in the export page. You can change the frame rate (15fps, 30fps, 60fps), decide if you want your GIFs to loop, and change the file format.
We now support the following file formats:
- .webm (with optional transparency)
- .mov (with optional transparency – ProRes4444)
- .gif (with optional transparency)
- .png (exports all the frames as PNGs)
Other improvements & fixes
- Improved how the editor is displayed on mobile
- Fixed a bug when looping playback on very short animations