Masks are now available in Jitter! To create a mask, just select multiple layers, and press ⌘⌃M: the last layer of the selection will be used as a mask for the other layers of the selection. Then, to create your best effects, you can animate:
- The mask group (all the layers)
- The masked layers (all the layers of the group except the last one)
- The mask (only the last layer of the group)
To remove the mask, you can simply select the masked group, and hit ⇧⌘⌃M.
All of these options are also available from the right-click menu.
Other improvements & fixes
- The minimum scene duration is now 100ms
- Launched the Jitter blog at blog.jitter.video
- Improved the export flow
- Fixed a bug that could prevent to import some SVGs
- Fixed a bug when resizing a rotated group