Import GIFs to your projects
You can now import GIFs in your Jitter projects! GIFs work like any other media in Jitter: for instance you can add corner radius, strokes or shadows easily in the Design mode, and you can animate the GIF in the Animate mode.
Adding a GIF to your scene will also add a segment in the timeline (like videos). Adjusting the size of the segment will trim the GIF, just like a regular video. And if you go beyond the duration of the GIF, it will just loop.
⚠️ This feature is only available in Chrome for now, it will be released in other browsers later on.
Other improvements & fixes
- Added more templates to the Gallery
- Added the 3x export size when relevant
- Improved how we display video frames in the Animate mode
- Improved the Export process to make it work on more browsers
- Fixed a bug when resizing a group would not resize its rotated children properly
- Fixed an export bug where the last frame of the video was not taken into account
- Fixed the corner radius property on some videos
- Fixed a bug with easing functions what would result in invalid colors