Lock and unlock layers
View all updates
You can now lock layers to protect them from accidental edits, or to prevent them from being edited in the canvas.
To lock or unlock a layer, you can:
- Hover over the layer in the layer list on the left
- Click on the padlock icon that appears
When a layer is locked, you can still select it from the layer list on the left, and adjust its property from the inspector on the right.
If you lock a group, all its children will also be locked. It is not possible to unlock child layers without unlocking the enclosing group.
- Fixed a crash occurring when exporting some particular emojis in Lottie.
- Fixed an issue with the selection rectangle not working when perfectly aligned on the edge of a shape.
- Fixed an issue with donuts shapes that in some cases appeared at a wrong position when exported in Lottie.