We are excited to announce the addition of new templates to our gallery! This week, we are introducing a variety of professionally designed templates that you can use as examples to start from. You'll find new templates in 3 main categories:
- Animated stories – for Instagram and other social media,
- Animated UI elements,
- Templates to showcase your work in mobile device frames – for instance for Dribbble shots.
Templates can help you create faster by providing a starting point for your designs. Rather than creating a design from scratch, you can use one of our pre-designed templates as a foundation and customize it to fit your needs. This saves time and effort while still allowing you to create unique and effective designs. Additionally, templates can serve as inspiration if you struggle to come up with ideas or need help visualizing a concept.
We are continuously working on adding more relevant templates to the gallery, so please feel free to suggest new templates by reaching out to us!
Other improvements and fixes
- Fixed an issue that could prevent assets and files from being uploaded correctly.
- Restored the option to rename a file by clicking on its name from the editor.
- Made the display and editing of large text layers smoother.
- Allowed the editing of multiple layers simultaneously in the right side inspector.
- Reduced the number of required clicks to select deep nested children within a group.
- Added the option to replace a layer or operation when pasting, using ⌘⇧V (ctrlshiftV on Windows).
- Fixed an issue with mask groups that would change positions when adding or removing them from another group.
- Allowed layers from different parents to be grouped together.